Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cigalects to Quit Smoking

Exciting News for an Ex-Smoker....

Last night we started our kickball league back-up after a long break. The long break happened to be when I quit smoking the traditional cigarette. My team is a mix of friends and I don't get to see many of them regularly. My team is comprised of 95% smokers. I am officially an ex-smoker, but the smoking is still something that an ex-smoker thinks about. Hopefully someday it won't even be noticed, but it still is for now.

I brought my Cigalects just in case, and it's a good thing I did. Kickball is the excuse for us to get together, but it's the socializing after the games that we all really enjoy. The socializing comes with having a few beers and smoking a lot of cigarettes. I puffed (or "vaped") on my electronic cigarette and it immediately perked the interest of others. Come to find out, all of the smokers are tired of it and ready to quit. I let them all try it and most of them have already purchased it today!!!!

I feel like I'm helping my friends lives; I'm so excited!!!!

Try Cigalects today - 1-888-851-9580!

No comments:

Post a Comment