Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 2 with Cigalects

Hey All!

I'm going to take Week 1 real slow because every minute is crucial. If you've tried to quit, you know what I mean.

So Day 2 I woke up and thought about a cigarette within 5 minutes of being awake. I realized that I could smoke in the house while getting ready for work! Yeah! This quitting thing was quite alright....but how could it possibly be good for me? Was it making me even more of a smoker? Hmm...

I went through the same type of day at work as I did on Day 1. I looked forward to my smoke breaks and took them regularly. I did miss the traditional cigarette at that point, but reminded myself why I was quitting and mentally re-focused.

I smoked when I got home from work inside the house and was starting to get a hang of this routine. The best feeling is going to bed realizing that I hadn't smoked in 2 days. Good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment