Monday, March 29, 2010

Cigalects to Quit Smoking

Differences in smoking Cigalects vs Parliament Light:

* I smoked Parliament Lights for years so that's all that I have to compare. I had ordered the Vanilla flavored Cigalects even though I didn't smoke Vanilla cloves or anything. After my first inhale of Cigalects, I immediately did not think it would take because I didn't feel the burn when I inhaled. It was a cool concept, but I didn't think it would stand because it wasn't 100% the same.

By the 8th inhale of Cigalects, I like it. Somehow the inhalation effect seemed to be better. I really liked the taste of the Vanilla (highly recommend to anyone), and I especially liked that I could set the electronic cigarette down without an ashtray.

As I continued to use the electronic cigarette, it was becoming better and better every time. So many things about smoking are easy to get rid of - the bad breath, the bad smelling hands, the forever bad aroma stuck on clothes for co-workers to have to breathe in.

Give Cigalects a try today....it will make you feel so much better and save you even more money!

1-888-851-9580

No comments:

Post a Comment