Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 3 with Cigalects

I'm not going to lie, I woke up really wanting a cigarette and felt annoyed that I couldn't. Well, I could, but darnit, I told everyone that I was quitting and I can't be a failure already! Dangit!

So I let an e-cig, not happy about it, while I got ready for work. Ugh.

My co-workers are noticing that I'm irritated and they seem very understandable. Well, I heard about five times to keep up the good job, so I'm assuming they noticed my irritability. I had to admit it, YES, I WAS IRRITABLE!!!!!

Throughout the day I focused on my list of why I was quitting, I took my smoke breaks with my friends, and I managed to crack a smile half-way through my day. I had decided that even though it wasn't fair, it was my fault in the first place and I was the only one that made me become a smoker. I hated to realize that.

I managed to make it to bed without cheating, but I wasn't very happy about it. Not a very good day in the life of a quitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment