Monday, March 22, 2010

Cigalects to Quit Smoking

Hello Viewers!

I was getting bored with my own blog so I've decided to make it different. Each day was becoming the same, and to be honest, my notes were getting to be slimmer and slimmer as the days went by.

So what's the point? I told you earlier, my Father said to "give back" so this is my method of giving back.

Why Cigalets?
* Cigalects was very cutting edge and somewhat thrill seeking for me. It was a new device for me and I don't often treat myself to new technology so it was very exciting. It was also exciting to be "the girl" with the electronic cigarette. I enjoy meeting new people and talking to all sorts of people so it was fun to show off my new electronic cigarette and try to convince others to join me as well!

Try Cigalects - call us at 1-888-851-9580!

No comments:

Post a Comment